Warehouse and Printshop Assistant
ECS Learning Systems, ecslearn.com (Asteria Education, Inc.) was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. We are a startup with over 40 years of experience helping students meet and exceed expectations on high-stakes, standardized tests. The company made two platform acquisitions, ECS Learning Systems, Inc. (founded in 1982), and PrepWorks LLC prepworks.com (founded in 2007). The company produces high-quality print and award-winning digital supplementary educational materials. ECS is a leader in innovative blended learning solutions in the state of Texas as well as other states. Today we help over seven hundred thousand students annually through our offerings under the brands: STAAR MASTER®, PREPWORKS® and TEST SMART®. We are expanding to become a national leader in education technology.
Our Core Values:
- Problem Solvers
- Continuous Learners
Position: Warehouse and Printshop Assistant
Assist Warehouse Manager with tasks related to picking, packing, and shipping orders:
- Picking: building a stock cart from a customer order
- Packing: taking the items from the stock cart and packaging them
- Shipping: using UPS WorldShip to enter ship-to information, print labels, and apply them to boxes.
- Maintaining the warehouse (sweeping, dusting, cleaning, keeping workspaces neat)
- Assist with upkeep on the facilities (watering plants, etc.). Note, this does not include janitorial tasks or landscaping tasks.
- Assisting with moving office furniture as needed.
- Assist with receipt of inventory and placing it in the warehouse
- Other duties as needed.
Assist Printshop Manager with tasks related to the production of books:
- Queuing products for printing using a desktop computer
- Loading books into a binding machine and operating the machine
- Loading books into a cutting machine and operating the machine
- Moving completed inventory to the warehouse
- E) Other duties as needed.
Location: This job is located in Bulverde, TX.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Based on experience ($12-14 per hour)
- Hourly position, expected 30-40 hours per week
- PTO and benefits available for full time employees that work over 30 hours per week
- Can be entry level or experienced position
- Detail and accuracy oriented. Must ensure that orders are picked and packed correctly.
- Familiarity with desktop computer is a plus.
- Positive personality and easy to work with
- Flexible to follow changing daily tasks
- Ability to lift and move books and boxes of books (up to 50 lbs) throughout the day, every day
How to apply:
No telephone calls please.