Senior Account Executive
ECS Learning Systems, www.ecslearn.com (Asteria Learning, Inc.) offers the best Supplemental Education Products designed for Texas students. Headquartered near San Antonio, we are a start-up with over 40 years of experience helping children exceed standardized test expectations. The company produces high-quality print and digital supplementary educational materials, and we are expanding to become the leader for TEKS aligned supplemental curriculum and materials.
We are the leading experts in tying Texas standards to successful practices that result in state test gains. Our team regularly consults on Texas standards and partners with state and local officials to ensure standards of integrity and quality. We are trusted by hundreds of Texas school districts statewide to help them exceed academic benchmarks. We know TEKS better than anyone else.
At ECS Learning Systems, we are:
- Problem Solvers. We actively search for creative ways to solve challenging problems.
- Proactive. We anticipate what is needed and take action.
- Pliable. We continuously improve our performance by accepting feedback and acting on it.
- Perspective. We maintain the ability to calmly and wisely perform all our duties.
- Purposeful. We develop goals and plans to achieve them, then execute the plan.
Does This Describe You?
- A genuine passion for the promise of education
- Positive attitude with an abundance mentality
- Creative in solving customer problems
- An appetite for continuous improvement
- Results-oriented mindset consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Unparalleled work ethic
- Strong sense of integrity
Who We Want
We are actively growing our customer base and expanding our market share in Texas and other strategic states. We are seeking a Sales Executive who is a real Sales Hunter. They are self-motivated and consistently meet and exceed all revenue and activity goals. Our ideal Sales Executive maintains a healthy pipeline of new opportunities while maintaining and growing revenue with existing clients. They welcome the challenge of finding clients with needs aligned with our existing and planned STAAR MASTER® products and services, turning these interactions into deep, lasting relationships and strategic partnerships.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for uncovering and qualifying new prospects in Texas by following and effectively executing the ECS Learning Systems sales process. You will work closely with company team members to develop and present the right solution to meet client and prospect needs, then successfully close the sale. By embracing ECS core values, you will maintain a high level of integrity in all interactions with coworkers, customers and strategic partners. As a valued team member, you will contribute to our new product development conversations and planning. You will maintain a high level of personal accountability by keeping our CRM system updated and providing recurrent updates to our management team.
On Target Earnings are $140,000 to $150,000.
- 5-7 years proven education sales experience in a K-12 Education market
- Excellent hunting, prospecting and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services, including technology
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- CRM proficient
- Video Conferencing savvy
- 3 – 5 years of education technology experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Will Include
This role is designed for success. For the right individual, it will be a great opportunity for growth and development. We offer an excellent salary plus an uncapped commission package, retirement and health care benefits and paid time off (PTO).
We are a family. We are mission-driven yet maintain a casual, friendly atmosphere at our headquarters. Located in Spring Branch, TX, our offices are easy to access from San Antonio and New Braunfels. We have flexible office hours and a family-friendly atmosphere.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume and include a brief cover letter explaining who you are and why you believe you are the best choice for this position.
No telephone calls please.