Graphics/Page Layout Specialist
ECS Learning Systems, a leading publisher of K–12 test-prep guides for the STAAR®, Common Core, and other supplemental teaching materials, currently has an opening for a Graphics/Page Layout Specialist."
Position: Graphics/Page Layout
A position is open for an individual who is responsible for designing the format of books, catalogs, advertisement pieces, and online materials. Prepress work is done using page layout software to assemble text, art work, and other content in an aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-read arrangement. Job requires creative capacity, strong attention to details, and the ability to visualize the final product during the design/layout process.
Location: This job is located in Bulverde, TX.
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Group health/vision/dental plans are available for full-time employees
- Paid days off available for full-time employees
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in print and online design and publishing
- Experience with page layout and publishing software including the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Microsoft Office suite, and Quark on Mac
- Experience in prepress work at a publishing house is preferred
- A degree in the Fine Arts or Graphic Arts, which included training in the use of publishing software
- Experience in working independently as well as part of a team
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Good references necessary
How to apply:
E-mail Letter of Interest and resume to email@example.com.
No telephone calls please.